12.30.2005

FREE AT LAST

I have two nieces.

Niece #1 just turned seven in November and Niece #2 is about to celebrate her fourth birthday in a few weeks. I would love to tell you their names.


But unfortuantely, that information is classified!

My sister Missy has informed me that I am not allowed to post the names or pictures of my nieces on the internet. My sister is convinced that one of my tens of readers will look upon the beatific faces of her angelic offspring and immediately hatch a plan to kidnap them.

I guess I should never told her that previously owned was recently voted Blog of the Year by the inmates of the Florida Department of Corrections. I'd like to send a shout-out to my boys in lock-down. Keep the faith! And thanks for the endorsement Gov. Bush!

I see my sister's point. My nieces are extremely cute.

And they're half Korean. Which means one thing. When they grow up black guys are going to love them. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just watch a rap video. To paraphrase the poet 50 Cent, black guys love Asian chicks like a fat kid love cake.

Luckily my nieces have Tito the Racist Dog to protect them!

Tito the Racist Dog is a a four year-old, Golden Retriever/German Sheppard mix. And he only barks at black men.

Now before you call the NAACP, my sister and her husband Dave adopted Tito the Racist Dog earlier this year, not knowing that the damage had already been done by the previous owner. Of course, my sister couldn't send Tito back. She's adopted too. My parents didn't send her back to Korea just because she cried every time my grandmother picked her up!

Anyway, who would have thought that a black dog named Tito would be a racist?! He is part German, so that might explain it. But he doesn't bark at my sister's neighbor Mr. Goldstein, which you would think a racist German dog might do.

Which brings me back to my nieces. Their Mom is 100% Korean. Their father is half Native American. Their uncle (me) is half Hispanic (I think). Our little family is one big melting pot!

Maybe, just maybe, Tito the Racist Dog will learn from our example; to live in peace and harmony with all races.

I have a dream,
that one day Tito the Racist dog will bark at no man because of the color of his skin, but rather because of the content of his character.

I also have a dream, that one day my sister will let me post pictures of my nieces without black bars on their eyes.

I have a dream today.

3 Comments:

At 12/30/2005 12:05:00 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Sorry McK, I agree with your sis about the no kids on internet thang. But your sis is adorable! I think I am going to kidnap her!

PS My best friend from childhood is Korean, her family is hard-core Korean (no English and they actually buried their kimchee jars in the backyard), but there were no other Asian families in the hood. So, maybe I could relate (thinking about your earlier post -- funny stuff.

PS I can curse in Korean. A talent I have been proud of since the playground.

Happy New Year dude!

 
At 1/02/2006 10:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW!! Very funny stuff, Dave actually laughed out loud!! Now, you just have to black out Tito's face so the local NAACP doesn't kidnap him. Anyway, in the immortal words of Aerosmith, "Dream On!"
:)sis

 
At 2/14/2010 06:14:00 AM, Blogger I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home